Welcome to Achieva Technology Australia
Achieva Technology Australia Pty. Ltd. - Achievaments In Channel Solutions!
Achieva Technology Australia Pty. Ltd.
was established in 1998 engaged in the first tier distribution
of technology products for the PCs, workstations and
enterprise segments as well as portable and multimedia
The company is part of Achieva Technology
Pte Ltd in Singapore and contributes about 27% of the
groups annual turnover.
Achieva Technology Australia has retained
a good market share and a degree of competitive advantage
in consumer-oriented, volume-driven, fast changing,
shortage prone, price-sensitive and highly competitive
components business. Achieva Technology Australia's
extensive reach into the Australian reseller market
combined with value added services and extensive network,
has contributed to the competitive success for its product
Achieva Technology Australia's focus is
simply understanding our customers and what their own
customers demand of them. Achieva understand that it's
not only a distributor of technology products but also
the distributor of the much-needed information that
drives change in the IT industry and community.
Achieva's Company Structure is geared
towards the extensive reach and in-depth communication
to the channel.
- Dedicated Out-bound Sales Team
- Customer Service Team
- Dedicated Marketing and Internet Operations
- Dedicated Product Managers
- Dedicated Warranty Department & Technical Support
- True Warehousing Operations in Sydney, Melbourne,
Brisbane & Perth
- Exclusive Testing and Compatibility Centre (Melbourne)
Achieva Technology Australia has been
serving the IT market in Australia since 1998. Our true
value is the relationship with the resellers partners.
Achieva serves an extensive cross-section of the market
- Volume-driven Wholesale Channels
- Consumer-driven Retail Channel Segment
- e-tail Channel Segment
- Value-driven System Integrators & OEMs
The products Achieva distribute penetrate
an even more extensive cross-section of end-user segments
- Enthusiasts PC Users
- High-end & Power Hungry Gamers
- Multimedia/Video Editing/Personal Digital Entertainment
- Corporate & Government segments
- All-in-one systems user for workstations attached
to LANs, SANs etc.