Support And Return Authorisation Information
At Achieva Technology we recognise the hassles of a faulty product you have encountered. Accordingly, we wish to honour the warranty enquiries relating to faulty products as swiftly as possible. To assist the Warranty Department to determine the fault please follow the procedure carefully listed below and fill in the appropriate RA Form (download below) and fax back the form to your local Achieva branch.
Return Authorisation (RA) Procedure to the RA Department:
1. Faulty Goods MUST be returned with RA form (download below).
2. You must ensure there is no physical damage on products, otherwise no warranty will be given.
3. An RA number must be obtained prior to goods being returned, please call your states Achieva RA department to obtain a RA Number.
4. All goods returned for warranty must have a clearly identified fault description. (PLEASE DO NOT JUST USE THE WORD "FAULTY" ) Do not send Cables, Manuals or Disks with Motherboards, soundcards and video cards.
5. All goods returned MUST be packed with Anti-Static Bags.
6. RA Numbers are valid for a period of two weeks after this period you will need to re-submit for a new number.
7. The RA Number must be clearly marked on the outside of the carton. Otherwise goods will be returned unopened.
8. Do not add new items after the RA Number is issued.
9. We will reject all goods without RA Number.
10. All products that were not directly purchased from AchievA will have a charge of $33.00(in GST+Freight) per item.
> Click here for RA Form
> Please contact email@example.com for warranty inquiries and support.
WD Warranty Card
Please download WD warranty card by clicking WD Warranty Card
Support for Drop Shipping Products
All resellers' customer receives is the parcel with the item(s) they have ordered inside ONLY. They do not receive any paperwork, pricing, delivery notification or anything else. All emails, invoices, delivery notifications and other communications are done directly with resellers (details in the "billing address"). Resellers only direct us to ship the goods to their customer whose details you enter in the "shipping address".
In fact, even the postal label identify that the parcel came from Achieva, the resellers who invoiced to the end users should be responsible to all customer support related affairs.
Achieva doesn't do the warranty for end users for the drop shipping items, all end users should contact the reseller for any customer support enquiries.